Sunday, December 4, 2016

New games... Too many! (´Д` )

And they just start piling up...
Since there are a number, I'm putting it under a "Read More" tag along with my progress.

Also, I'm probably going to add a "Review" tag or something so it is easier to see the posts I make that try to advertise games.
Oh, and I'm just going to advertise Stella Glow (3DS) right there, even though I think everyone should have already played the best JRPG of 2015.

'Cause of course we all want to try out Lillie's bed




Xenoblade Chronicles X - Chapter 4
Yeah, I actually hadn't bought it yet. Loved the previous game though. Sucks there is no Japanese VA option!



Pokemon Moon - Route 3
To be honest, I skipped out the previous Ruby/Sapphire remake and did not really go into X/Y much, so I'm hesitant on going competitive in this game...



Elminage Gothic - 3DS Remix - End-game dungeons
I got the game when it was being sold at a discounted $15 during the Sale a couple weeks or so back. Think, Etrian Odyssey in a darker style. And you get to use your waifus.






Fire Emblem Thracia 776 - Not started

Great timing, as I just finished the main game (Seisen no Keifu) a while back.



Mercenaries Saga 3 - Finished one playthrough
Cheap light RPG


No comments:

Post a Comment