Sunday, September 10, 2017

3 New Games! (´∀`;)

Still haven't completed my previous games yet...

Currently Playing:
Fire Emblem: Thracia
Pokemon Blue

To Do:
Stardust Amazoness
Densetsu no Ogre Battle
Corpse Party

Since there are three images, I added a Read More this time.




Nintendo was doing a Summer Sales of sorts, so I took this opportunity to get Pokemon Blue and Densetsu no Ogre Battle.
I got Pokemon Blue because the earliest Pokemon game I have played is Pokemon Yellow (first game), so I wanted to try one of the even earlier games.
I chose Ogre Battle because I wanted to try one of the discounted VC games. After looking through each one, this one seemed the most... "none-average-RPG-ish"
I was able to get both at about $2 off.



The next one I got was Corpse Party. I have always been interested in it, but I did not want to pay $50 for a game that was created in RPG Creator (or as it looks).
So they were doing a discount recently and I was able to get it at around $15. Not a bad deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment