Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shin Megami Tensei IV Fusion Calculator

UPDATE1: Fixed fusion formula, changed Fu Kei's name to match IV's Fuxi
UPDATE2: Added buttons that can sort by Alphabet or Race
UPDATE3: Fixed Mithras's name (Upon checking the web for the original myth source, but both Mithra and Mithras is spelled the same way?)

This is a calculator that tells you the specific results of fusing two demons.
I believe I have the fusion formula correct and I have checked my own game, but just as with the chart, if there is a mistake, please tell.
Also, as I do not have the information, the DLC Classes do not work, though I did put the demons in the list.

It's pretty simple. I originally planned to put more visually, but I decided that simple is best and made it this way.

Fusion Map
Choose your two demons:
First Demon:
Second Demon:



Result:

Sort Lists:






3 comments:

  1. Sadly both yours and mine are wrong. Fu kei is Fuxi in SMTIV and if you fuse him with Napaea you end up with Fomorian. Very simple fusion that sadly makes the formula confusing. Napaea(2)+Fuxi(1)=Fomorian(7) when you would think it would be the lower rank Night Mokoi(2). Also it's hard to find a demon in the list since it's not alphabetical. If you figure it out let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the notice. I'll look into it and try to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I fixed the formula. I actually did already know the formula, but for some reason, I wrote it wrong in the code.

      I listed the demons in their race order. I'll see about adding a button to order the list differently.

      Delete